Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ethnic foods~Sunday Stills Challenge~073111




You know, we eat a variety of different ethnic foods:  Chinese, Italian, Indian, Mexican, German...that's because my family LOVES to eat!  There's a great little German deli and grocery store in Yucaipa, CA called "George's" and sometimes we'll drive up there to get Black Forest ham and sausages (and German beer!).  Since we live in Southern California, we have access to many Mexican food establishments, including a little meat market not too far from our house where we get tortillas, salsa, guacamole, and tri-tip!  Yum, yum!!!!  Our daughter and son-in-law are real FOODIES and follow many food shows on TV.  They often invite us over for dinner (THANK GOODNESS!).  However, I don't have many photos of the food we eat!  I just don't take photographs of it (sometime I'm going to start doing!!!)  But, last weekend, while we were over in Arizona, we stopped at AJ's Fine Foods and I saw these bags of salsa and spices and I just couldn't resist snapping a few photos of them.  I ended up buying some of them for James so that he can cook us another delicious meal!  (Hehehehehehe!)  Sunday Stills Challenge for July 31, 2011.  I'll have to do an update and let you know how the meal went!

2 comments:

dibear said...

WOW!! I would have purchased a variety of those mixes myself. All look wonderful. I'm a Mexican food junkie. :)

Brenda said...

My hubby is German, via PA Dutch,so he loves a sausage mix called Scrapple. (I'll post it soon, as my blog isn't done yet, until we eat our Ethnic meal!) We love Mexican too!